USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
At DOMINIC®, we use your personal information that we collect (and share it with related companies) for a series of different purposes, which include:
- To identify and contact you and manage our relationship with you.
- To inform you about the things that may interest you in DOMINIC®.
- Manage our services to you.
- Drive and improve our business and improve the customer experience.
- To maintain security in our places.
- To prevent or investigate any actual or suspected misconduct, fraud or illicit activity.
- Consider any concerns or complaints you may raise against DOMINIC®.
- Comply with our legal obligations as required by relevant laws, regulations and codes of practice.
REVEALING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We understand how important it is to keep your personal information private. We will use and disclose your personal information for the purposes we collect it, as well as for related purposes, in which we could reasonably expect what let's do it We will also disclose your personal information when:
- Accept the disclosure.
- Disclosure is required or authorized by law.
Marketing When appropriate, DOMINIC® will use your personal information to communicate with you by mail, SMS, mail electronic, telephone or online to inform you about news, special offers, products and services that could interest him We do this when you have consented to receive such information or are related to the purpose by which we collect your personal information. You can contact us to update your preferences for marketing anytime. Vigilance DOMINIC® is subject to CCTV and audio surveillance to maintain security in every moment The details of alleged or unlawful or actual improper conduct may be shared with the organisms responsible for enforcing the law.
WEBSITES, DEVICES AND COOKIES
Where applicable, DOMINIC® will also collect the following information from you:
- When the devices are enabled to connect to, or are identifiable by, the infrastructure complex of DOMINIC® (for example, Wi-Fi networks or bluetooth infrastructure), us and our suppliers external they can automatically collect data from those devices, including usage, device type, Location Inside the complex and time of arrival and departure.
- The full domain name from which you accessed our websites or, alternatively, your address IP.
- The web browser you are using and the pages you accessed.
- Device identification number (MAC address).
- The date and time you accessed each page on our websites.
- The URL of any web page from which you accessed our websites or through the use of Wi-Fi complex, and the details of any mobile application that you have accessed from a device that uses the complex Wi-Fi.
- Publications on public access social networks and any personal information that allows us collect connecting your account on our website with a third-party social media site, which includes but is not limited to Facebook, Instagram, YouTube or Google+.
- Cookies that track your visits to our websites MAKE A PRIVACY COMPLAINT DOMINIC® takes seriously obligations in accordance with the Privacy Act. Individuals can file a complaint for noncompliance with the Law by DOMINIC® presenting your claim using the contact form available on this website. Any complaint should set out in as much detail as possible, all relevant details related to the complaint, including why the person says that DOMINIC® has violated the law.